Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Cups

Every year I get so excited for my mom to bring out our Christmas mugs! I personally think there is nothing better then to drink a hot tea or hot chocolate in a Christmas cup. Those little things get me so excited and really put me in the Christmas spirit. Believe it or not I did take a photo of every cup, so you all can see the collection. My mom has been collecting these for quite some years now and snatches one up that catches her eye.








Christmas is so soon and I still need to buy Christmas presents. Nothing like the last minute..oops



-Sydney xo

3 comments:

  1. that boxer mug is so cute and funny!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol omg the boxers mug! Good luck with your shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos , happy to follow your blog since a long time !XOXO
    tanya

    ReplyDelete